The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment is the best known and most trusted personality assessment in the world. From developing more effective work teams, to building stronger families, to creating more successful careers, the MBTI assessment can improve the quality of life for you and your organization. Giving you this personalized way to take the assessment fulfills the mission of CAPT and co-founder Isabel Briggs Myers: bringing our lives "closer to our heart's desire."
CAPT maximizes your experience with the MBTI instrument by including a one-hour personal feedback session delivered by a certified Myers-Briggs®
professional with years of experience in helping others understand and interpret their results.
During the session your feedback provider will explain your results in detail, helping you discover your "best-fit" personality type, and suggesting ways to use this information to help you reach your personal goals. After your telephone feedback is complete a personalized interpretive report (approx. 5 pgs., .pdf format) detailing your results and reported type will be e-mailed to you
You will take the MBTI instrument online, which takes only about 20 minutes, and your CAPT customer service representative will walk you through the entire procedure. Think of this as your personal growth concierge service, guiding you through a wonderful process of self-discovery.
Get started by choosing Take the MBTI with personalized feedback. We will explain the whole process, including the online administration and setting up your feedback appointment. The fee for this service in the US is $150, and for all other countries the cost is $175.
Taking the MBTI instrument is just the beginning. The more you know about your type, the more you can apply it to the everyday challenges of life. So that you might have a more complete understanding of your type results, we include the following materials at no extra cost:
- Looking at Type®: The Fundamentals
- Descriptions of the Sixteen Types
- Verifying Your Type Preferences
The following personalized reports are available for a small additional fee.
- The MBTI® Career Report ($15)
- Includes a summary of your MBTI results along with information on how your type affects your career exploration and career management. Also includes occupational-specific data for your type.
- The KGI® Team and Leadership Assessment ($25 per team member, minimum of three; or $30 for individuals).
- Explore your behaviors in a group setting, both as a leader and a team member. More than an assessment, the KGI® assessment provides an action plan for improving team performance.