The Pearson-Marr Archetype Indicator® (PMAI®) is an instrument designed to help us understand the roles we take when interacting with friends, family, and coworkers. It assesses twelve different life stories through the lens of archetypes—the universal structures that provide context and meaning to the way we approach life and interact with people and the environment.
By learning about your own PMAI results, you will develop a deeper understanding of how the patterns of archetypical stories influence personal direction. And if you are a consultant who would like to use the power of story to help people understand why they do what they do – then this one day program will give you the insight you need to help others to understand their preferred story.
This workshop provides all the information needed for successful administration and interpretation of the PMAI instrument. Put these ideas to use and more tightly align the themes of work and relationships with life in general.
Daily Schedule 8:30am–5:00pm
In this "Narrative Intelligence" workshop, presented by OKA, you will learn to:
- Recognize the twelve PMAI archetypes and to use their characteristics to leverage self-awareness, growth and change—on both personal and group levels
- Practice administering and interpreting the assessment
- Investigate both the positive and negative side of archetypes and learn how this knowledge supports personal growth
- A notebook of workshop materials
- PMAI® Manual
- PMAI instrument and Introduction to Archetypes booklet
- Document of completion
Who Should Attend
Human Resource (HR) professionals, brand managers, marketing consultants, educators, counselors, therapists, psychologists, school psychologists, coaches, training and organizational development specialists, career counselors, clergy, managers, and anyone working toward personal, peer, or employee development.
Schedule & Registration