Learn how to integrate psychological type into your organizational coaching practice. By using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) instrument, consultants can help clients equip themselves with the tools, knowledge, and opportunities to become more effective and successful leaders. The course identifies the various roles of a coach and offers practical tools, tips, and a model for effective coaching.
This advanced MBTI workshop examines how the different MBTI types like to be coached. Learn the change strategies preferred by each type, what each type does to resist change, and how the type of the coach influences the coaching process.
Daily Schedule 8:30am–5:00pm
Topics covered in this workshop:
- Definition and strategies for coaching
- Practical tools, tips, and a coaching model
- Skills and strategies for developing coaching sessions
- Type dynamics and development
- Sample client and coaching worksheets and information on contracts, client assessment, and 360-degree feedback
- Notebook of materials
- Introduction to Type® and Coaching
- Document of completion
Who Should Attend
Human Resource (HR) professionals, consultants, educators, counselors, psychologists, school psychologists, coaches, training and organizational development specialists, career counselors, clergy, managers, and anyone working toward personal, peer, or employee development.
Schedule & Registration
There are no classes scheduled at this time. Please submit your email address to be notified when new training dates are added.
Individuals taking this program should already be eligible or certified users of the MBTI instrument and meet at least one of the following requirements.
- Educational Eligibility – someone who holds a Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Psychology, Counseling, Organization Development or related field, is considered educationally eligible to purchase and administer assessments.
- Successful completion of a recognized MBTI® Certification Program (that provides training in the theory and uses of the MBTI instrument) and passed the common exams. This individual will be granted the Certified Practitioner designation.
CE's & CEU's
All of CAPT's CE Credits
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
You may reschedule one time only at no additional charge, but you must notify the CAPT Training
Department in writing 14 business days prior to the start of the program, providing the registration has
been paid in full. If the registration has not been paid in full, then full payment is required before a date
transfer can be made.
If you reschedule after the 14-day cutoff or have subsequent transfers, a fee of $100 will be due
immediately for each instance. Reschedule notification without a new date given will be held as pending for up to one year before tuition will be forfeited.
Cancellations must be received in writing 7 business days prior to the start of the program, and are subject
to a $450 administrative fee. (For one or two-day programs, the cancellation fee is $100.)
Cancellations after the 7-day cutoff and no-shows will forfeit 50% of the tuition. Materials are not
CAPT is not responsible for any travel expenses that may occur when you reschedule a registration.
In the event that CAPT must cancel a class we will give you as much advance notice as possible. CAPT will make every effort to accommodate your needs and rebook you in a different class. CAPT is not responsible for any travel expenses that may occur from the cancellation of a scheduled class.
Tuition is subject to change without notice.