Building individual skills is a ready-made application for the Step II assessment. This session will focus on a variety of ways the Step II assessment helps with individual development, particularly in coaching leaders and managers. Links to potential skills will be made and ways to use midzones to enhance growth will be included. Case studies and hands-on activities will be incorporated.
Participants should have an understanding of the Step II assessment and bring their Step II results with them.
Daily Schedule 8:30am–5:00pmParticipants will learn how to use the Step II assessment to:
- Assess the link between Step II results and potential skills to develop or enhance
- Examine biases inherent in the coaching process
- Identify ways of accessing parts of personality that may not come naturally to clients
- Make more effective use of client strengths
- Deal with client frustrations and conflicts
- Craft more effective leadership decision-making strategies
- Notebook of materials
- Document of completion
Who Should Attend
Human Resource (HR) professionals, consultants, educators, counselors, psychologists, school psychologists, coaches, training and organizational development specialists, career counselors, clergy, managers, and anyone working toward personal, peer, or employee development.
Schedule & Registration
To register by mail or FAX: download the registration form and FAX to 800.723.6284 (352.378.0503). Mailed or faxed registrations for the MBTI® Certification Program must be received in the CAPT office 14 business days prior to the start of the program.
Individuals taking this program should already be eligible or certified users of the MBTI instrument and meet at least one of the following requirements.
- Educational Eligibility – someone who holds a Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Psychology, Counseling, Organization Development or related field, is considered educationally eligible to purchase and administer assessments.
- Successful completion of a recognized MBTI® Certification Program (that provides training in the theory and uses of the MBTI instrument) and passed the common exams. This individual will be granted the Certified Practitioner designation.
CE's & CEU's
All of CAPT's CE Credits
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
You may reschedule one time only at no additional charge, but you must notify the CAPT Training
Department in writing 14 business days prior to the start of the program, providing the registration has
been paid in full. If the registration has not been paid in full, then full payment is required before a date
transfer can be made.
If you reschedule after the 14-day cutoff or have subsequent transfers, a fee of $100 will be due
immediately for each instance. Reschedule notification without a new date given will be held as pending for up to one year before tuition will be forfeited.
Cancellations must be received in writing 7 business days prior to the start of the program, and are subject
to a $450 administrative fee. (For one or two-day programs, the cancellation fee is $100.)
Cancellations after the 7-day cutoff and no-shows will forfeit 50% of the tuition. Materials are not
CAPT is not responsible for any travel expenses that may occur when you reschedule a registration.
In the event that CAPT must cancel a class we will give you as much advance notice as possible. CAPT will make every effort to accommodate your needs and rebook you in a different class. CAPT is not responsible for any travel expenses that may occur from the cancellation of a scheduled class.
Tuition is subject to change without notice.